Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Safe Haven By Nicholas Sparks Review

  
Nicholas Sparks is one of the best authors of my time, in my opinion. The Is a story about a girl named Katie. She left her life and moved to a small town in north Carolina, Made some friends...Fell in love. Then her past came back to haunt her. With this being the newest book from Nicholas sparks and the second book ive read from him, i have to say he outdid himself on this one. This is ALOT better than the last song, and I am A HUGE!, huge!!! Miley cyrus fan. Shes one of my guilty pleasures. For me to like something better than Miley, you better believe it is good. It is a good Romantic story. I cried. I love in books being able to watch relationships grow from scratch, and not just Love at first sight. The love between Katie and Alex was real. It was a bumpy road, but they got through it. I Recommend reading this book. There is some sex in this book, so I say anyone over 16 can read this. Also, while reading this I couldn't help but thinking about the song Haven't met you yet by Michael Buble. This book is getting a 5 stars out of me, what about you?

Check my youtube channel for a review, its uploading now...
http://youtube.com/obsessedwithbooks93



No comments:

Post a Comment