Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Updates!

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting on here as much as I would like to. I have been really busy with class and homework and stuff. I have been reading though. I did my video review of beastly on my youtube account (http://www.youtube.com/obsessedwithbooks93) Im currently reading I know what you did last summer by lois duncan. A review SHOULD be up soon, im half way through. And another update...I really want to become an author and everytime i start a book i give up because i just cant do it. I dont have a big attention span so it sucks. But i just came up with a new book idea, I am praying that i can stick with this one because it will be awesome. After reading beastly, the story hit me, im not going to tell much about it but if i actually write it, it will be amazing. So thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment