Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I need to get crackin on this blog!

I havnt posted on here in ages!! Ill be posting alot more now that tomorow is NANOWRIMO WOOT WOOT! whos doing it with me? Leave ur links in the comments and ill be sure to add you. I wish everyone the best on there nano story, so thanks for sticking with me on this blog, and if anyone from youtube is watching, I love you all! Thank you for subscribing, I never thought id reach five subscribers and now i have 69(Dont laugh). But yeah, You are all amazing!  Thanks for watching/reading! Follow/Subscribe....Love Yas!

And also Check out these fantastic people on youtube...

www.youtube.com/lexievamp666
www.youtube.com/ocdofbooks ----She like discovered me, if it wasnt for her I wouldnt of gotten so many subscribers!
www.youtube.com/beautyequalshate
www.youtube.com/mrsbooklover
www.youtube.com/dmfriend25

No comments:

Post a Comment